When There’s No One- Alice Ripley
just imagine her Eve Was Weak and How Those Boys Could Dance. shit man.
why the west coast?
Q:1, 5, 13, 17, 19
1. If you were the opposite gender, what would your dream role be?
Diana Goodman in N2N.
after that: Rose in Gypsy. Amy and Joanne in Company. Sally in Follies. Margaret White in Carrie. i could keep going for days…
5. The most lines you’ve ever had in a show?
4.48 Psychosis by Sarah Kane. I played the Doctor and was in the ensemble. that was a monster, but I loved it a lot.
13. Line from a show that makes you cringe?
“We’re here to tell you how this whole damn freak show works. If you don’t listen then you’re jerks.”
from “The World According to Chris” from Carrie. i can’t staaaaaaand it
17. Character that pisses you off
Wendla Bergman in Spring Awakening. she’s just like a big ole idiot most of the show
19. When you go to the theatre, do you just sit back and enjoy the show or do you compare, take notes in your head, and criticize in your head?
all of it. I love to see a show i don’t know because then i can sit and really experience it. but i also like to see things multiple times to see how different casts or actors can change the production or how i saw something previously.